Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Preview of Chapter 1: A sneak preview inside the mind of The Editor


The Editor Talks to his minions, the backspaces and the virgules:

I’ve always thought of God as a writer. We think He has complete control of the universe; but does that mean He can do whatever He wants? For starters, it has to have a law; it has to have laws -- that can be broken. The world must be capable of conflict.

Who would want to have a perfect boring world? A perfect world is useless to a writer.

So I will create conflict.

Then I will fix that conflict.

Then I will establish the perfect system, to create the perfect world.

I know what you think. Yes.

I am going to play the part of God and the Devil.
______________________________________________________________________


Some Updates:

I've reedited some of the drawings in the previous posts. Feel free to check it out.

I'm currently working on about 6-8 pages of the prologue, which (hopefully) will be up by Friday. I'm also excited about drawing the next few pages of the graphic novel chapter 1 and 2 for the entire Volume 1 collection. I've made a goal of 30 pages for the first volume.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment